1. Is physical activity part of your daily routine?
2. Do you accumulate 20 minutes or more of moderate-intensity exercise almost every day?
3. Do you enagage in strength-developing exercises at least twice per week?
4. Do you eat a variety of foods?
5. Do you choose foods low in fat, saturated fat and cholesterol?
6. Do you limit salt, sugar, caffeine and alcohol?
7. Do you eat lots of vegetables, fruits and grain products?
8. Do you limit non-nutritional snack foods?
9. Are you satisfied with your present weight and body composition?
10. Do you avoid using tobacco products?
11. Are you coping well with the stress in your life and managing its level?
12. Do you get enough rest and relaxation?
13. Do you maintain close ties with family and/or friends?
14. Do you avoid drug use?
15. Do you wear a seat belt and drive defensively?
16. Do you practice safe sex and limit partners?
17. Do you drink in moderation and avoid driving after drinking?
18. Do you get regularly scheduled physicals with your primary care provider?
19. Do you get scheduled and recommended preventative medical screenings?
20. Do you generally avoid taking unnecessary risks?
17-20 points - Healthy lifestyle.
14-16 points - Relatively healthy lifestyle, but there is room for improvement.
12-13 points - You need to make some changes to your health habits.
<12 points - You need to start taking steps immediately to identify and change your most serious risk factors.
Be Amazing, Steve.